One of the many benefits of networking online is getting connected with so many amazing shops that we end up falling in love with. One of my recent obsessions is Shop Gracie B. – a gorgeous boutique full of closet essentials and must have accessories. I was so excited to be invited to work with Shop Gracie B. as a guest stylist and had so much fun virtually shopping their fall line, picking and choosing my favorites!
Head over to Shop Gracie B. to check out my must-have list from their fall line and pick out a few pieces for yourself while you’re there!
1. Antoinette Dress // This dress is perfect for all your evening events! I love the classic cut and lace detail and the color gives it an unexpected edge.
2. Wendel Backpack // This backpack is a must-have for the mom on the go. I could fit everything I need in here for a day out and still have two hand free for whatever the kids need!
3. Sage Utility Jacket // This jacket is so versatile for fall! On warmer days pair it with gladiator sandals and a boho head wraps. As the days cool off add in leggings and boots for the perfect fall look.
4. Layered Ballerina Skirt // I love this skirt because it works from day to night – dressed up with a structured tee and blazer and dressed down with a knotted chambray top!
5. Olivia Pant: Every woman needs a classic pair of versatile work pants and these look professional enough for the board meeting but comfy enough to rock all day.
6. Oversized Pocket Tee // I would wear this super soft tee layered with a white tank, dark skinnies, and a Patrice Boho Bag for Saturday morning brunch.