Last week I shared spring style finds for the little dudes in your life, and as promised I’m back with some of my favorite pieces for the little ladies in your life!
I’ve been known to say that I’d perfectly fine never having a daughter…boys are so fun (and easy!), but after seeing all of these cute clothes, I’ll admit I’d love to dress one.
1. These slim-fit pants in coral from H&M are the perfect pop of color in any spring outfit!
2. Wouldn’t this LOVE top look adorable with the coral pants mentioned above? You could layer this long jersey top over a short sleeved tee in case it gets warm during the day.
3. These polka dot sneakers kill me. Perfect for a day at the park + the velcro straps make off and on easier.
4. I’ve recently become OBSESSED with turbans and head wraps for myself, and I’ll bet they’ve even cuter on a little lady. Stripes and polka dots…yes, please!
5. The camo and military trend has been in for awhile now, and I’m glad! These roll-cuff camo shorts are absolutely adorable and can be paired with almost any pattern as a “neutral.”
6. This pink, polyester windbreaker from Old Navy is perfect for those rainy days. I love the cinch detail at the waist.
7. Can I have this black and white, bow number in my size, please? Really though.
8. I think this neon, color-blocked baseball tee would work great with the camo shorts or any bright colored skinny jeans.
9. These “surfboard yellow” twill shorts are technically from the boy’s section but I love a knee length short on little girls.
Do you have a little lady in your life? What style trend are you most excited for this spring?