Today on Disney Baby I shared a beautiful + cozy shared space from our friend + blogger Shaynah of Pirates and Peonies. If you didn’t get to check it out – head over to get all of the details from the nursery tour of her (click, click, click!) eclectic space she shares with her little one. It’s just so amazing — we had to share the rest of the details here too!
Shop the look:
- Bloom Global Alma Papa in coconut white
- Wrennyn’s comforter is from Sture and Folke in the “Yellow Mountain Everlasting” print
- The grey bunny nightlight is by Lapin and Me (it is from the UK and needs a converter)
- The rainbow stacker is by Grimms Wooden Toys and you can purchase on Amazon.
- The Ferm Living “dorm shelf” is the perfect place to store new and old little treasures Wrennyn might find – found at Fawn Shoppe
- The lamp, bedding, wall hooks, and papier mache animal busts are Anthropologie.
- The wooden storage bin is a vintage crate
- The quirky pillows and stuffed friends are by Luckyboysunday and you can find them at select stores.
Make sure you follow Shaynah + connect. She’s a gem and you’ll just love her.