This post is in no way sponsored by Peanut Butter & Co., but I want to spread the word about this stuff. White Chocolate Wonderful is exactly that. Wonderful. It’s seriously so good I eat by the spoonful. My kids love it on PB & Banana sandwiches. And when used in place of regular peanut butter in your cookie recipes, it makes them that much more delicious.
Like these Peanut Butter Blossoms.
Top them with Dove chocolate hearts and these cookies aren’t just for Christmas anymore.
White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter Blossoms:
- 1 bag of heart shaped chocolates (If you’re like me and sample the chocolate while baking you might need 2 bags)
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Additional granulated sugar for rolling
- Heat oven to 375°F. unwrap 36-48 chocolates.
- Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 36-48 cookies depending on how big you roll them
See more of my recipes on cupcakeMAG: