We are SO thrilled to have the absolutely amazing designer of Timi & Leslie, a fab diaper bag line here guest blogging today — giving us some great beauty advice. Take it away Leslie……
Fellow mama’s out there, we all know it takes a miracle to get out of the house on time once you become a parent. It’s hard enough trying to get our little ones ready, let alone ourselves. And let’s admit it, sometimes we mama’s walk out of the house looking like we just rolled out of bed! I’m not a big make-up wearer, but I do like to have a little something on to hide that fact that I’m feeling sleep deprived! So here are five super quick and easy tips on how to look refreshed and bring out our sassy side!
- Dr. Jart BB Cream is a great way to give your skin just about everything it needs: SPF protection, antioxidants for prevention, anti-acne properties, plus enough coverage togive your skin a nice, even tone.
- Mac’s tinted lip moisturizers come in a variety to shades to match every skin tone. They have spf to protect your lips and no stickiness!
- Everyone wakes up with dark circles, but you don’t have to live with them! Simply sweep some of this Secret Brightening Powder by Laura Mercier under your eyes and on your eyelids and poof! You look like you just got 8 full hours of meaningful rest.
- Nothing makes you look more awake and fresh than full lashes, so reach for MAC’s plush lash mascara. People might start asking you if your lashes are actually yours!
- NARS’ blush in Orgasm has to be the best selling most popular blush of all time. The proof is in the pudding; this shade looks good on just about everyone and makes you look fresh as a daisy.
I love being a mom, but it’s also important to still find a few minutes here and there to take good care of ourselves and put a little pep in our step! I hope this helps.
Leslie Newton, founder of timi & leslie diaper bags, created her company in 1999 when she realized there was a huge void in the marketplace for stylish, functional diaper bags.
Besides creating fashionable diaper bags, Leslie loves doing crafts with her 3 year old daughter, and going on lots of family outings. Leslie loves anything vintage or mid-century modern – clothes, furniture, jewelry, fabric – all which have a big influence on the timi & leslie aesthetic.
Big thanks to Leslie for taking the time to share such great advice with our readers!