Just a few weeks ago I got to headed out to shop for one of my least favorite things. But, for the first time, thanks to LensCrafters – that quickly changed! I am near-sighted so I have to wear glasses when I drive, and sometimes when watching TV. I’ve had the same black rectangle Chanel pair for – I am embarrassed to say, 8 years. Yep, the last time I had an eye exam too. Horrible right?
When LensCrafters offered me to visit their beautiful, well-managed store in Annapolis Mall, I was thrilled! I got the most thorough eye-exam of my life just to find out I did indeed need a new prescription. Did I mention I didn’t even have to wait? My appointment was for 10am and as soon as I arrived there were ready for me! Talk about good service.
As I exited, the store manager had already been shopping the store for some frames she thought I would like. She made me feel instantly right at home and as if I was shopping with a friend. Seriously, that lady needs a raise! You can tell she has been there for almost 25 years. I loved her! Anyway – I browsed the store some more to pick out a handful of favorites – Ralph Lauren, DKNY, Tory Burch, Prada, Tiffany & Co., and a simple pair of Vogue. I was in for tough decisions, I could already tell with their endless choice of super-stylish frames.
Well, thanks to a pretty genius little system, the AccuFit – a digital measuring system exclsuive to LensCrafters – my decision was SO much easier. The three-part system is just brilliant. My favorite part? The VirtualMirror where you try on your four favorite pairs and see how you look in the different frames. I couldn’t believe it! They literally took a picture as I tried on each frame and wow, did that help me make my decision. I was amazed how different they looked on the shelf vs. on my face.
LensCrafters was the first retailer ever to introduce digital measurements in the U.S. and Canda and boy, does it make a difference! Especially for someone like me who works at a computer ALL.DAY.LONG. I could go on and on about how amazingly brilliant the AccuFit Digital System is but I won’t bore you but I will feed you the incredible facts:
- AccuDigital System ia one system, three platforms
- AccuFit Digital Measurement System: 5 times more precise than the traditional, manual method.
- LensSimulator: Experience the benefits of each lens choice in a dynamic and interactive way.
- VirtualMirror: Enables customers to see how they look in multiple frame styles.
- You can take the same prescription to different vision care professionals and actually see differently. What’s causing the difference? Manual measurements of your pupil distance, which can vary by the administering optician and measurement method. The accuracy of these measurements determines how well you see with your new eyewear.
- LensCrafters’ new and exclusive AccuFit Digital Measurement System enables its skilled opticians to measure the precise location of the pupils, the spacing between eyes, and the shape of glasses to ensure the best possible placement of the prescription in your new glasses.
- Who benefits? Anyone who wears glasses or sunglasses made with their prescription, whether they be nearsighted, farsighted or wear glasses for computer work or driving.